- 3 lb of red potatoes cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon of Herbes De Provence
- 1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Parboil the cut potatoes until partially cooked.
- Mix the Herbes De Provence, salt, and olive oil together and coat the potatoes with the mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning the potatoes every 10 minutes.
- Transfer from the sheet to a serving dish and toss the potatoes with butter and chopped parsley. Enjoy with Corbeaux.
- Recipe by Patrick Schneider