- 1 bunch of enoki mushrooms
- 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms
- 6 Shiitake mushrooms
- 3 King Trumpet mushrooms
- Soy sauce to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salted butter
- Cut off the end roots to the enoki and shimeji mushroom bunches so they are individual mushrooms.
- Slice the shiitake and king trumpet mushrooms into pieces with ½ inch thickness.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms into a saucepan with a splash of water to braise them.
- Once they are halfway cooked, add the remaining mushrooms into the saucepan along with minced garlic, a slice of butter, and soy sauce to season.
- Keep on medium heat until fully cooked.
- Separate the egg yolk from the white of one raw egg. Add just the egg yolk to the mushroom mixture right before serving. Enjoy with Corbeaux.
- Recipe by Regan Schneider