- Ribeye Steak
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- Salted butter
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Course salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Take a paper towel and dry off any excess liquid on the steaks.
- Smash whole cloves of garlic and mince the shallot.
- Take a cast iron skillet and put on high heat.
- Put the smashed garlic and ¼ of the stick of butter into the piping hot skillet.
- Season your steaks with coarse salt and pepper and put into the skillet.
- Add the whole sprigs of rosemary into the pan with the steak and add another ¼ of the stick of butter. (Depending on how many steaks you have you will use ½ to a whole stick of butter.
- Cook one side of the steak for 3-4 minutes while you baste the steak with the hot butter, rosemary, and garlic from the pan. Then flip the steak and do the same on the other side.
- Finish off in the oven until desired temperature is achieved. We keep in the oven for around 10 minutes for medium rare. Enjoy with Corbeaux.
- Recipe by Brynn Schneider