- 3 Artichokes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salted butter
- 2 lemons
- Herbes De Provence
- Salt and pepper
- Take a big pot and heat up water to a boil.
- Wash off your artichokes and cut the stem off the body and the tips off the top.
- Put the artichokes in the boiling water and boil for about 45 minutes or until the leaves come off easily if pulled from the middle.
- Once the artichokes are ready, pull them out of the water and drain out the water.
- Mince the garlic cloves and melt butter in a bowl. Combine the melted butter and garlic together for basting.
- Cut the artichokes in half, vertically. Paint the butter and garlic over the artichoke halves.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs de provence.
- Grill the artichoke halves face down until they develop grill marks.
- Pull off the grill and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the artichokes before serving. Enjoy with our Borel.
- Recipe by Regan Schneider