- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup half & half
- 2 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- ¾ cup sugar
- Simmer the cream and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Do not burn the cream.
- Take off the heat, add the lavender buds, and let steep for 10 minutes until the mixture cools.
- Strain the lavender buds out of the cream and chill until cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Pour into a cold bowl and freeze for 30 min. Enjoy with a glass of Lavande for dessert.
- Recipe by Patrick Schneider